Jackson Creek Shopping Center is ideally located on Highway 49 with excellent ingress and egress.
Traffic Count: 26,100 CPD
Average Household Income: $64,610.00
Trade Area Population: Within 5 miles - 9,524
Within 10 miles - 24,564
Within 15 miles - 51,491
Location: NWC Highway 49 and French Bar Road
Full Description: A 96,000 square foot neighborhood shopping center anchored by a 25,478 square foot Long's Drug Store and two other anchors coming in the summer of 2004.
Store Specifications: Improvements include heating, air conditioning, acoustical tile ceiling with lighting, fixturized restroom, concrete slab floor, finished unpainted walls, electrical outlets, glass store front and doors. retail shop space is forty (40) or sixty (60) feet deep ranging in size from 800 square feet to 3,000 square feet.
Comments: This shopping center is the only drugstore anchored shopping center within the city limits of Jackson and, as a result, Long's Drug Store provides an excellent customer draw for the center. Jackson Creek Shopping Center is ideally located on Highway 49 with excellent ingress and egress. Taco Bell, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Kragen Auto Parts have contributed to this center's strong history of performance.
- Top Nails (800 s.f)
- Mountain Mikes Pizza (3,000 s.f)
- Golden State Cell (1,080 s.f)
- Holiday Cleaners (1,200 s.f)
- Placer Title (1,500 s.f.)
- Golden 1 ATM (60 s.f)
- Pelican's Seafood (900 s.f)
- Golden Harbor Chinese Restaurant (2,100 s.f)
- Grace Fellowship Church
- Mail Boxes Etc (1,400 s.f)
- Discount Cigarettes (800 s.f)
- Hot Cuts (1,020 s.f)
- Travel Professionals (900 s.f)
- Cost U Less Insurance (1,200 s.f.)
- Subway (1,440 s.f)
- Endless Season's Clothing (2,100 s.f )
- Help U Sell (1,200 s.f)
- QMX (2,400 s.f)