Elk Grove is a rapidly developing, higher income community.
Traffic Count: Highway 99 - 73,000 CPD Elk Grove Blvd - 51,000 CPD
Average Household Income: $82,420.00
Trade Area Population: Within 1 mile: 10,290 Within 3 miles: 64,460 Within 5 miles: 163,396
Location: NEC of HIghway 99 and Elk Grove Blvd.
City: Elk Grove
Full Description: A 100,000 square foot neighborhood shopping center which is anchored by a 27,835 square foot Long's Drug Store with retail shops ranging in size from 720 square feet to 3,000 square feet. Pad tenants include Shell Gas Station, KFC and Speedy Oil Change and Tune-up.
Store Specifications: Interior improvements include heating, air conditioning, acoustical tile ceiling with lighting, fixturized restroom, concrete slab floor, finished unpainted walls, electrical outlets, glass store front and doors. Retail shop space is sixty (60) feet deep.
Comments: This shopping center is located in the heart of Elk Grove at the intersection of the two major arterials (Highway 99 and Elk Grove Boulevard) servicing the trade area. The anchor tenant (Long's) create a significant draw for the retail shops. Elk Grove is a rapidly developing, higher income community. This shopping center has enjoyed many years of great success in Elk Grove.
- Hunan Garden Restaurant (1,800 s.f)
- Predator Paintball Store (780 s.f)
- Payless Shoes (2,820 s.f)
- Cheese Steak Shop (1,640 s.f)
- Papa Murphy's Pizza (1,200 s.f)
- Precision Cuts (1,020 s.f)
- Taylor John's Cleaners (1,600 s.f)
- Cornerstone Restaurant (2,920 s.f)
- Golden 1/ ATM (80 s.f)
- Plaza Del Sol Mexican Restaurant (3,700 s.f)
- Notorious Hair Salon (1,350 s.f)
- ACS Discovery Shop (2,580 s.f)
- Le's Nails (920 s.f)
- Cigarettes Cheaper (1,200 s.f)
- Tiger's Yogurt (720 s.f)
- Red Wing Shoes (1,200 s.f)
- Pizza Bell Pizza (3,600 s.f)
- Nina's Florist (1,000 s.f)
- Speedy Oil Change & Tune-up