The Village at Weber Ranch location is particularly strong due to its high visibility on a major intersection, and its ability to take advantage of the substantial amount of existing and planned residential growth surrounding the site.
Traffic Count: 55,200 CPD
Average Household Income: $50,498.00
Trade Area Population: Within 1 mile: 23,972
Within 3 miles: 148,975
Within 5 miles: 281,460
Location: SEC March Lane and West Lane
Full Description: A 175,000 square foot community shopping center anchored by Save Mart Supermarkets and Longs Drug Stores. Pad tenants include Burger King and Tio Pepe's Mexican Restaurant. Other notable tenants include Hollywood Video, Mountain Mike's Pizza, Subway, Village Dental.
Store Specifications: Interior improvements include heating, air conditioning, acoustical tile ceiling with lighting, fixturized restroom, concrete slab floor, finished unpainted walls, electrical outlets, glass store front and doors. Retail shop space is sixty (60) feet deep.
Comments: This shopping center provides a great opportunity to service the extensive customer base in the surrounding trade area. The Village at Weber Ranch location is particularly strong due to its high visibility on a major intersection, and its ability to take advantage of the substantial amount of existing and planned residential growth surrounding the site. Save Mart and Long's provide excellent customer draws for the center.
- Gentiva Health Services (2,960 s.f)
- Trinity Dry Cleaners (3,270 s.f)
- United Commercial Bank (2,144 s.f)
- Ehler's Health Supply (4,568 s.f)
- New City Beauty Salon (1,180 s.f)
- Subway (1,050 s.f)
- Marine Fish N Chips (997 s.f)
- DeAngelos Jewelers (1,050 s.f)
- Burger King
- Hollywood Video (7,878 s.f)
- Village Dental (4,200 s.f)
- Quality Cuts (1,440 s.f)
- Check Into Cash (1,196 s.f)
- M & N Imports (1,510 s.f)
- New China Palace (8,000 s.f)
- Wingstop Restaurant (1,750 s.f)
- My Nails (850 s.f)
- Go Wireless (1,050 s.f)
- Super Pure Water (1,050 s.f)
- Cigarettes and More (1,050 s.f)
- Tio Pepe's Mexican Restaurant
- Mountain Mikes Pizza (2,700 s.f)