The Raley's Fulton Market Place is ideally located in the fastest growing residential area of Santa Rosa.
Traffic Count: 37,994 CPD
Average Household Income: $79,149.00
Trade Area Population: Within 1 mile 10,088
Within 2 miles 46,138 Within 5 miles 154,126
Location: NWC Guerneville Highway and Fulton Road
City: Santa Rosa
Full Description: A 120,000 square foot community Shopping Center anchored by a Raley's Grocery/Drug Store and Ace Hardware. Pad tenants include McDonalds, Taco Bell and IHOP. Shop space sizes vary from 712 square feet to 2500 square feet.
Store Specifications: Interior improvements include heating, air conditioning, acoustical tile ceiling with lighting, fixturized restroom, concrete slab floor, finished unpainted walls, electrical outlets, glass store front and doors. Retail shop space is sixty (60) feet deep.
Comments: The Raley's Fulton Market Place is ideally located in the fastest growing residential area of Santa Rosa. In addition to having Raley's as a proven performer and major draw to the site, the excellent access from Guerneville and Fulton Roads ensures substantial customer traffic from well beyond the immediate trade area.
- May Garden Chinese Restaurant (1,448 s.f)
- Great Clips (1,287 s.f)
- Pizza Gourmet (2,500 s.f)
- Your Family Dentist (900 s.f)
- Mail Center Etc. (1,200 s.f)
- Blockbuster (4,230 s.f)
- Allied Cash Advance (984 s.f)
- Sunset Barber (624 s.f)
- Village Cafe (1,500 s.f)
- Downey Savings
- Animal Farm Pet Store (1,600 s.f)
- State Farm Insurance (1,467 s.f)
- Oasis Beauty Salon (1,186 s.f)
- Fitniks Childrens Fitness Center (2,309 s.f)
- Park Lane Travel (1,200 s.f)
- Monarch Cleaners (1,600 s.f)
- Subway (1,000 s.f)
- Deaf Dog Coffee (1,560 s.f)
- Cigarettes Cheaper (1,259 s.f)
- Coil-op Laundry